Keep the boards in room temperature for at least 48 hours in unopened package before you start the installation. The room temperature must be at least 18°C before and during installation.
1. GETTING STARTED: Check the BerryAlloc boards and make sure that the surface has no transport damaging before you start. After cleaning the subfloor you can roll over the plastic foil and underlay material. The plastic foil has to overlap minimum 20 cm.
2. FIRST ROW: Start installation of the boards in the left- hand corner, tongue-side against the wall. Make sure you are placing the short side of the board 8-10 mm from the wall. The long side distance can be pushed into place when three rows have been installed (Mind distance of 8-10 mm). If the wall is uneven, the floorboards must be adapted to its contours. Remove the first row. Cut the floorboards as required and then relay them by sliding them in at an angle under the floorboards that are already in position
3. Insert the second tongue in the previous groove. Complete the first row in the same way
4. Place the final floorboard face down and the short side without the locking strip towards the wall. The distance to the wall must be 8-10 mm. Mark where the floorboard is to be cut.
5. Cutting the floorboards: Place the floorboard face down on the work surface and cut to size using a jig-saw. Use a fine- toothed type if you are using a hand saw. In this case cut the floorboards face up.
6. STARTING THE SECOND ROW: Use a cut piece of board from the previous row to start the next row. This must be at least 30 cm long. If this piece is too short start with a new board cut in half. Always ensure that the end joints are staggered at least 30 cm.
7. CONTINUE LAYING THE FLOOR: Place the floorboard at an angle against the floorboard in the previous row, press forward and fold down at the same time.
8. Take a new piece A and slide it into the previous row taking the long side at an angle. Be careful that the short side of piece A slides properly on the short side of piece B. Push it and allow it to fall back.
9. To lay the last row: measure and cut the board. Leave 8-10 mm to the wall.
10. Holes for pipes: measure the diameter of the pipe and drill a hole that is 10 mm larger. Saw off a piece as shown in the figure and lay the board in place on the floor. Then lay the sawed-off piece in place.
11. Door mouldings and skirtings: Lay a board (with the decorative side down) next to the door moulding and saw as shown in the figure. Then slide the floorboard under the moulding.
12. To dismantle the planks with the Best Loc X-treme installation system: click the last row up, and take the long side of the plank out of the previous row. Put the plank down and slide the short sides away from each other.